Logo of Victoria Symphony.

CONCERT SERIES

AUDITIONS

Welcome to the

Victoria Symphony

2024 - 2025 Concert Series

Since 1974, our carefully curated concert series has featured everything from incredible international soloists to inspiring full-orchestral experiences. Whatever this season holds, there is a performance sure to enrich and entertain anyone- so buy your tickets now!

Diva Legends

Saturday, September 14, 2024

Diva Legends

If you like the music of Broadway, you'll love the music of R&B and more!  "Diva Legends" will feature singers who will bring us the likes of Tina Turner, Alicia Keys, and Lady Gaga with the full backing of the VSO!  Come join us for a rockin' evening of rock, R&B, and more!!!
Purchase Tickets

Spooktacular

Thursday, October 17, 2024

Spooktacular

More Information Coming Soon!

Ana and Dmitri

October 19, 2024

Ana and Dmitri

Come hear an energetic and American overture, the guitar concerto that sparked a pop phenomenon in jazz, hip hop, rock, and more, and the symphony that defied the Russian dictator Joseph Stalin and gave hope to the oppressed Soviet people!  A night of happiness, beauty, and hope in one symphonic package!
Purchase Tickets

Duck Safari Fundraiser

Saturday, November 2, 2024

Duck Safari Fundraiser

More Information Coming Soon!

The Music of Queen

January 25, 2025

The Music of Queen

Who doesn't know "We Will Rock You" or "Bohemian Rhapsody"? Well, if you don't, you have surely heard of this iconic rock group and we will be presenting an evening of their greatest hits!  The music of Queen with the Victoria Symphony Orchestra!!
Purchase Tickets

Children's Concert

Thursday, February 27, 2025

Children's Concert

More Information Coming Soon!

Westwater Arts & Victoria’s 200th!

March 1, 2025

Westwater Arts & Victoria’s 200th!

In celebration of Victoria's 200th, we have commissioned a photo montage of the history of Victoria by Westwater Arts accompanied by the VSO and a performance of Sibelius' Second Symphony heralded by many as the modern followup of Beethoven's monumental symphonies!
Purchase Tickets

Downtown Rhythms

Thursday, April 24, 2025

Downtown Rhythms

More Information Coming Soon!

The 1812 Overture
And The Return Of
Martin James Bartlett

April 26, 2025

The 1812 Overture and the Return of Martin James Bartlett

With a populist flair, we present American jazz, Romantic piano, festive dances, and one of the most popular pieces every written!  It's a Krazy rhapsodic dance starting in 1812!  Join us for this symphonic hits extravaganza!
Purchase Tickets

Downtown Rhythms

Saturday, April 25

Downtown Rhythms

Our annual free-to-the-public concert, Downtown Rhythms, is happening on Thursday, April 25th! Join us for an unforgettable evening filled with music, food, and community spirit

Downtown Rhythms

Saturday, April 25

Downtown Rhythms

Our annual free-to-the-public concert, Downtown Rhythms, is happening on Thursday, April 25th! Join us for an unforgettable evening filled with music, food, and community spirit

Downtown Rhythms

Our annual free-to-the-public concert, Downtown Rhythms, is happening on Thursday, April 25th! Join us for an unforgettable evening filled with music, food, and community spirit

An Alpine Symphony

Saturday, April 27, 2024 Reservations Available Now!

An Alpine Symphony

We partner again with the Cliburn International Competition and bring you gold medalist Yekwon Sunwoo playing Beethoven's joyful Piano Concerto #4 in G major. This will be paired with one of great works of the Romantic period and one delayed for two years when Covid cancelled our past scheduled performance of this masterwork. Strauss' epic Alpine Symphony is his musical story of a daylong ascent and descent of an Alpine mountain with a narrative description that will be featured with mountain vistas on the side screens. This masterpiece is often reserved for big-city orchestras so you won't want to miss the chance to hear it right here in Victoria!

Subscribe to the Entire 51st Concert Season

Play Video

Many Thanks To Our Season Supporters

Our Mission Statement

The mission of the Victoria Symphony Society is to enrich, entertain, educate and inspire our community through symphonic concerts of the highest possible artistic quality within the framework of available resources. As part of our mission, we want to make symphonic experiences available to all and so each year the Victoria Symphony presents the Family Series of concerts, many of which are free to the public.

51st Anniversary Commemorative Items

Purchase at the Symphony office or call to have it shipped

Support Symphonic Excellence

Did you know that ticket sales only cover 25% of the Victoria Symphonies expenses? The remaining 75% is where generous concert-goers like you come in! Help us continue fulfilling our mission to enrich, entertain, educate, and inspire our community through symphonic concerts of the highest possible artistic quality!